Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
You can use our website without any indication of personal data. If a data subject wishes to use the services of our company via our website, processing of personal data may be necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (e.B. name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us.
With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. This data protection declaration also informs data subjects of their rights.
As controllers, we have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection of the personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security gaps. 100% protection cannot therefore be guaranteed. Therefore, any data subject can of course also transmit personal data to us alternatively, e.B. by telephone.
- "personal data"means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "data subject"); identifiable is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identification or one or more specific characteristics that are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "data subject" any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- "Processing"means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in connection with personal data, such as the collection, collection, organisation, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- "Restriction of processing" the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- "profiling"means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, residence or location of that natural person;
- 'responsible'means the natural or legal person, authority, body or other body which decides, alone or jointly with others, on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States;
- 'recipient' means a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or Member State law under a particular investigative mission shall not be deemed to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- 'thirdparty'means a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorised to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor;
- 'consent'means to the data subject any voluntary expression of intent, in an informed manner and unequivocally, in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject indicates that he or she agrees to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her.
2. Name and contact details of the controller
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Manuel de Frutos Breitemeyer – The collection showcase, represented by the managing director Mr. Manuel de Frutos Breitemeyer, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)911 - 3845965
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
You can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows for the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who the request originated from and in order to be able to answer it. Further information may be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data as part of the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
c) When ordering through our website
You can either place orders as a guest via our website without registering, or register as a customer for future orders in our shop. A registration has the advantage for you that in case of a future order you can log in directly with your e-mail address and password in our shop without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data will be entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. When you place an order via our website, we first collect the following data in the event of a guest order as well as in the case of registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
This data is collected,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to the processing of this data.
The data processing takes place according to your order and/or registration and is required in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit.b GDPR for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations under the sales contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and will be deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to maintain the GDPR for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 p. 1.c lit, or if you have consented to a further storage in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. Disclosure of data
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as.B the logistics company responsible for the delivery and the credit institution responsible for payment matters. However, in cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum required.
In case of payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment details to the PayPal (Europe) S.A. r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). PayPal reserves the right to provide credit card credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal to provide credit information. The result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of default is used PayPal for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based in a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. Among other things, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further information on data protection law can be found in the PayPal Privacy Principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent under Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR to do so,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on under Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit.c GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 sec. 1 .b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to pass on your data to third parties.
The cookie stores information that arises in each case in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we will gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our page again to use our services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
On the other hand, we used cookies to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimising our offer (see paragraph 7). These cookies allow us to automatically recognize that you have already been with us when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the third parties in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
6. Links to third-party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the website to which reference has been made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content as well as for damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication by means of a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party information if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Analysis and Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. Those interests must be regarded as justified within the meaning of the abovementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
8. Social Media Plugins
We use social plugins of social networks (e..B. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on our website on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR social plugins in order to make our company better known about this. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plugins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook visible to everyone.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e..B to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection notices, in particular the data policy of Facebook, which you can view under the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found at this link on Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "tweet" button while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate the visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button of the social network Google, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1".
The "+1" button is an abbreviation for "that's pretty cool" or "look at that". The button is not used to record your visits to the web.
If a website of our website contains the "+1" button, your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website of our website you visit will be automatically communicated to the Google server. When viewing a +1 button, Google does not permanently log your browsing history, but only for up to two weeks.
Google keeps this data about your visit for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes for this period. However, this data is not structured according to individual profiles, usernames or URLs. This information is also not accessible to web site publishers or advertisers. The use of this information is only for maintenance and troubleshooting in internal systems at Google. Google will not evaluate your visit to a +1 button page in any other way.
A further evaluation of your visit to a website of our website with a "+1" button will not take place.
Assigning +1 itself is a public process, i.e. anyone who performs a Google search or views content on the web that you give +1 can potentially see that you have given the content in question a +1. Therefore, only give +1 if you are sure that you want to share this recommendation with the whole world.
Clicking on this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results. You can publicly state that you like our website, that you have your approval of our website, or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, the +1 button turns blue with one click. It also adds the +1 to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide if you want to make the +1 tab public.
In order to save your +1 recommendation and make it publicly available, Google collects information about your profile via the URL you recommend, your IP address and other browser-related information. If you withdraw your +1, this information will be deleted. All of your +1 recommendations are listed on the +1 tab in your profile.
Further information and the applicable data protection regulations of Google can be found at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. For more information from Google on the Google+1 button, see the link https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
9. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right to:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- require the correction of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- require the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future and
- to a regulatory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
10. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Typically, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn't support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed at any time on our website under the following link: